时间：2017-06-08 16:23:09本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系 玉莲 我要投稿
Step1: Revision of the Attributive Clause
1.What is the Attributive clause?
3.Practice of the Attributive clause
1).A plane is a machine ___________can fly .
2).The car ____________my uncle bought last week was stolen.
3).The man____________is walking on the playground is my old friend.
4).The woman _________ you saw in the park is our English teacher .
5). I saw a woman _______bag was stolen.
6). The reason ______he was late was that he got up late.
7). I still remember the day _______I first came to Beijing.
8). It is an important day ________ I will never forget.
9). The park ______ they paid a visit to is beautiful.
10)._____you can see,he is very successful as a writer.
11).She always criticized Tom, _______ made him very unhappy.
12).He paid the boy $10 for washing ten windows, most of __hadn’t been cleaned for ten years. Step2. The use of Attributive clauses in writing
1. Join the following sentences:
1). I am deeply impressed by the great changes.
Great changes have taken place in my school over the past three years.
2). The girl arranged to have piano lessons at the training center.
Her sister was waiting there.
1).Last but not least, I feel confident of finding the very thing. It really interests me.
2). We sympathized with our classmate. His mother was very ill so that we raised money for her. _____________________________________________________________________________
3).In reality, part of the reason is that we go in the wrong way. It is why we are facing the problem.
4).They will fly to Beijing. They plan to stay in Beijing for two or three days.
1.“I see many running creatures. They are made of metal and glass. Their feet are round. They have four eyes. Two of the four eyes are red. Inside I see soft shapes. They can move.”
2.Our class is a big family ; It consists of 12 girls and 50 boys. Most of them are mainly from the countryside. Zhao Qiang is a kind-hearted boy. He is always ready to help others. He is such a good boy that we all like him.
Step3. Writing:Write an introduction of our city, Nanchang.
It’s very kind of you to write to me and let me know about your beautiful city. Now I’d like to tell you something about my hometown Nanchang.........
2. How to organize the passage
Para 2: general introduction and characteristics
( location, area, population, places of interest, famous events in history,etc ) Para 3: summary
( in a word, welcome)
3. reference words:
A famous historical and cultural city
7,402 square kilometers; 5.04 million
Tengwang Pavilion [pə'viliən ]; preface of Tengwangge;
Old tower and temple (Shengjin Tower,Wanshou Temple);
Bridges ( Bayi Bridge, shengmi Bridge); Bayi Square
The birthplace of PLA(The People’s Liberation Army );
“the August 1st Spirit”
4. Sentence structures:
1).Nanchang, which „ , is a beautiful place.
2). It is a place where „ .
3). Tengwang Pavilion, which „ , is one of the symbols of Nanchang.
4). As is known to us all, Bayi Square is„ .
5). The reason why „ is that „ .
Step4. Summary and Homework
1. Write the passage on the exercise book after checking.
2. Finish the exercise of attribute clause on the Newspapers in the seventh period .
Some people may ________________________ netsurfing, ____________________ their physical and mental health.
____________________________________________________, I miss you so much.
Children ____________________________________ will gain weight quickly.
In China, ___________________ is increasing __________________ is recognized across the world.
One of the most serious problems ______________________centers\ focuses on the lack of adequate housing space.
I took out my pen and a piece of paper________________________________________.
On the other side _________________________________________________our library.
8. 我们后来搬到旁边的一个城市, 在那里住了六年。
9. 我会永远记住这次经历， 它让我学会了很多。
1. Students are not allowed to go home in smoggy weather. Many people, especially children, are harmed by the smoggy weather.
2. She has gained enormous popularity in the singing competition “I Am A Singer”. Many singers cover others’ songs in the competition.
3. A lot of protests broke out in Ukraine(乌克兰) this month. People paid their attention to the Winter Olympics in Russia this month.
4. “My Love From the Star” is a South Korean television series about an alien. This alien landed on Earth 400 years ago in the Joseon Dynasty, and then he falls in love with a top actress in the modern era.
5. The 86th Academy Awards will be held on March 2, at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles. The last two Oscar Awards also took place at the Dolby Theater.