时间：2015-10-11 21:35:12本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系 楚欣 我要投稿
sit down ; take a seat ; be seated ; squat down
网 络sit down;sit;take a seat;have a seat
He politely seated his lady in the kneedeep water and then sat down himself.
He went to the nearest restaurant and sat down at the table.
Let everyone sit down like me.
I just want to sit down and relax.
He sat down with a thump.
He sat down on the nearest available seat.
Mary, please sit down.
The old chair gave a groan when the fat man sat down on it.
She sat stunned for a while, until she recovered.
1. They checked in their luggage and found seats in the departure lounge. 他们办完行李托运，到候机室找了座位坐下。
2. They sat me down and had a serious discussion about sex. 他们让我坐下，然后和我严肃地探讨了有关性的话题。
3. They took the only free table, which was just inside the door. 他们在刚进门处的唯一一张空桌子边坐下。
4. A short time later they sat down to eat. 过了一小会儿，他们坐下来吃东西。
5. Someone introduced us and I sat next to him. 有人给我们作了介绍，我挨着他坐下了。
6. Malone sat down on the bottom of the bed. 马隆在床脚坐下了。
7. Hughes beckoned him to sit down on the sofa. 休斯示意他在沙发上坐下。
8. He pointed to a chair, signalling for her to sit. 他指着一把椅子，示意她坐下。
9. When you stand, they stand; when you sit, they sit. 你站着他们就站着，你坐下他们就坐下。
10. There are times when I sit down and have a good weep. 有时候我会坐下来痛痛快快地哭一场。
11. I went and sat in a cafe and watched the passers-by. 我走进一家咖啡馆坐下，望着来往的路人。
12. She sat down next to him on the sofa. 她紧挨着他在沙发上坐下了。
13. He sat down in the armchair and turned on the radio. 他在扶手椅中坐下，打开了收音机。
14. She chose a bench beside the duck pond and sat down. 她在鸭塘边找了条长椅坐下。
15. She sat down cautiously on the red canvas cushions, knees modestly together. 她小心翼翼地在红帆布垫上坐下，膝盖矜持地并拢着。
16. Move up, John, and let the lady sit down. 约翰，挪一挪，让这位女士坐下。
17. Melissa slid in beside Paula, and her husband sat opposite. 梅利莎悄悄溜进来坐在葆拉身边，她的丈夫在对面坐下。
18. The game was already in progress when we took our seats. 我们坐下来的时候，比赛已经开始了。
19. Miss Peel tinkled her desk bell and they all sat down again. 皮尔小姐摇了摇她桌子上的铃铛，他们全都又坐下了。
20. Get yourself some grub and come and sit down. 你自己去盛些吃的，过来坐下吃。