时间：2015-10-11 21:10:53本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系 楚欣 我要投稿
cook ; prepare a meal
网 络cook;cook dinner;cooking;cook the meals
I have to buy some kitchen utensils before starting cooking.
He cooks his meal with a gas stove.
I am busy cooking dinner.
Cooking dinner for the entire family is not so easy.
I like learning how to cook and sew.
You must replace the gas bottle before cooking supper tonight.
We dismissed the cook because her cooking was so poor.
Almost one fifth of men say they do not cook at all.
After the dismissal of the cook we have to make our meals ourselves.
1. Rose was a poor cook and a worse mother. 罗丝不太会做饭，更不会当母亲。
2. It is important to get the coals white-hot before you start cooking. 很重要的一点是要把煤块烧到白热状再开始做饭。
3. If I've had a bad day I'll work it off by cooking. 我要是哪天不顺心，就去做饭排解一下。
4. Who will then do the cooking, the washing, the mending? 那么，谁来做饭、洗衣、缝补呢?
5. With them also lived Mary Burinda, who cooked and cleaned. 和他们同住的还有玛丽·伯琳达，她负责做饭和打扫卫生。
6. I thought that cooking and housekeeping were unimportant, easy tasks. 我认为做饭和料理家务微不足道，一下子就能搞定。
7. The self-catering flats are usually reserved for postgraduate students. 可以自己做饭的公寓一般留给研究生住。
8. My mum used to help cook the meals for the children. 我妈妈过去常帮忙给孩子做饭。
9. I'll cook and you read the paper. 我做饭，你看报纸。
10. Tania cooked, served, and cleared away. 塔妮娅做饭，上菜，还收拾了餐具。
11. They do their own cooking, spinning, and woodworking. 他们自己做饭，纺线，做木工活。
12. Everybody shares in the cooking chores. 每个人都帮着做饭。
13. Tonight it's my turn to cook. 今晚该我做饭了。
14. My husband does all the cooking. 我丈夫把做饭全包了下来。
15. He likes to cook in the open air. 他喜欢在外面做饭。
16. If you cook, I'll do the washing-up . 如果你做饭，我就洗碗。
17. He put the lunch on immediately after he came home. 一回到家他就开始做饭.
18. Let's dine out tonight. I'm too tired to cook. 我太累了,不想做饭, 今晚咱们到外面吃吧.
19. Cooking, cleaning and ironing seven days a week. What a life ! 一周七天,天天做饭 、 打扫、熨衣服. 这是什么鬼日子!
20. I vowed to do more of the cooking myself. 我发誓自己要多动手做饭.